BoCES: BRINGING THE PUBLIC BACK INTO PUBLIC EDUCATION
What happens when parents, youth, and college students explore the root causes of the educational achievement/opportunity gap and then work together to create compelling radio spots about this topic?
Find out by listening to three education spots created by local youth, parents, and NMSU students.
Download the report! ->Shining Light on the Facts in NM
Educational Leadership Gap PSA
Community Counts PSA
Perceptions and Expectations PSA
Get the Brochure! – Strategies, Goals, and Other Information.
- Closing the Opportunity Gap (CoG) Project
- The Border Walking Journal and Newsletter
- Teacher Development
- Bilingual / Dual Education
- Special Education
- Dropout / Pushout Prevention
- Building Community Capacity for Educational Excellence – BC2E2
- Parent, Youth, and NMSU Student Leadership
- Community Engagement
- Border Walking Conferences